The Coaching Leader (One Day Training)
The Coaching Leader workshop is a full-day workshop with author, leadership expert and organisational psychologist, Clifford Morgan. The workshop will unpack some of the challenges currently facing leaders plus discuss easily applied coaching models and skills to help you lead people more effectively.
The Coaching Leader Cancellation Policy
1. Cancellation by Attendee:
- Cancellation more than 14 days before the event: - If you cancel your registration more than 14 days before the seminar date, you will receive a full refund of the registration fee.
- Cancellation within 7 to 14 days before the event: - Cancellations made between 7 and 14 days before the seminar date will be eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fee.
- Cancellation within 7 days of the event: - Cancellations made within 7 days of the seminar date will not be eligible for a refund.
If you are unable to attend the seminar, you may substitute another individual from your organization at no extra cost. Please inform us in writing of the substitution at least 24 hours before the event.
3. No-show Policy:
If you do not attend the seminar without prior notice (no-show), no refund will be issued, and the full registration fee will be forfeited.
4. Cancellation by Organiser:
In the unlikely event that the seminar is cancelled by the organizer, a full refund of the registration fee will be issued to all registered attendees. We are not responsible for any other expenses you may have incurred.
5. Minimum Attendance Requirement:
Our seminars require a minimum number of participants to ensure an effective and engaging learning experience. If the minimum attendance requirement is not met, we reserve the right to cancel the seminar.
6. Cancellation Due to Insufficient Attendance:
- In the event that we cancel the seminar due to not meeting the minimum attendance requirement, all registered attendees will be notified at least 2 days prior to the scheduled seminar date. We will make every effort to provide this notice as early as possible.
- In the case of seminar cancellation due to insufficient attendance, registered attendees will have the following options:
- A full refund of the registration fee.
- The option to transfer their registration to a future seminar date of their choice.
- The opportunity to apply their registration fee as a credit towards another event or training offering from Lumian Consulting.
10. No-show Policy for Cancellation by Organizer:
If the seminar is cancelled by the organiser due to insufficient attendance and you choose not to take advantage of the options listed in section 6b, the no-show policy (Section 3) will apply.
6. Refund Process:
Refunds, if applicable, will be processed within 30 days of receiving a written cancellation notice.
7. Contact Information:
To cancel your registration or request a refund, please contact email@example.com in writing, specifying your name, the seminar name, and the reason for cancellation.